Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1814.36 g chicken
- 453.59 g bottle Italian dressing
- 1419.54 ml white wine
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 can chicken gravy
- Wash and trim mushrooms and cut in half.
- In large casserole dish, com chicken, mushrooms, whole garlic cloves, wine and dressing.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove chicken and mushrooms and measure 2 cups of marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade into another container.
- Return chicken and mushrooms to casserole.
- Mix 2 cups marinade with cans of gravy and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 325 degree for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot over rice, potatoes or biscuits.
- Note 1: Remaining marinade can be frozen for later use as marinade fo barbeque.
This was really good, I made it with thighs and legs and served with mashed potatoes. This was great, we will make this again, the chicken was nice and tender!!! Thanks for posting!!