1/3 Photos of Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim mushrooms and cut in half.
- 2In large casserole dish, com chicken, mushrooms, whole garlic cloves, wine and dressing.
- 3Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- 4Remove chicken and mushrooms and measure 2 cups of marinade.
- 5Pour remaining marinade into another container.
- 6Return chicken and mushrooms to casserole.
- 7Mix 2 cups marinade with cans of gravy and pour over chicken.
- 8Bake at 325 degree for 1 1/2 hours.
- 9Serve hot over rice, potatoes or biscuits.
- 10Note 1: Remaining marinade can be frozen for later use as marinade fo barbeque.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.0
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 1395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: