Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple throw-together pizza that revolves around Alfredo sauce and garlic! This is something I just put together one day when I wanted to try doing a pizza that didn't use a marinara and has been tweaked to perfection in multiple variations since. Unfortunately, I never measure anything when I create this pizza, but I have given what I hope are accurate estimations. Enjoy and use your imagination!
- 2 medium precooked prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoning salt, to taste
- minced dried garlic, to taste
- dried basil, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 cup prepared alfredo sauce, separated
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, separated
- 8 -12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packagewashed and sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In small skillet, heat oil while cutting up chicken breast into small pieces. Then, saute chicken in oil, and season with salt, minced garlic and dried basil. When chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink, remove from skillet and saute sliced mushrooms in oil; season mushrooms with minced garlic and seasoned salt as well.
- Top each pizza crust with the Alfredo sauce; about 1/4 to 1/2 half cup of sauce per crust, making sure to spread all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with dried basil. Then add chopped spinach and mozzarella, followed by the sauteed chicken and mushrooms.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is slightly crispy.
- For additional options, you can top pizza with small pieces of bacon.