Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
The first time I tasted these was at a friend's house who I was visitng for the first time,and I asked her for the recipe after like the first delicous bite! Guaranteed to be a hit!
- 1 cup boiled mince meat
- 1 cup boiled chicken, shredded (or minced)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- finely chopped onion
- bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bread, hand torn
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon custard powder
- Mix all ingrediants together and roll into 3 inch kababs, lengthwise.
- Coat w/beaten egg, and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.