Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a nice lunch served with crackers or a pita. Adjust the curry to taste.
Make and share this Chicken and Melon Salad (Honeydew) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1419.54 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 473.18 ml chopped celery
- 473.18 ml seedless grapes
- 226.79 g can sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 118.29 ml light sour cream
- 118.29 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 7.39 ml curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Cut melon in half, and remove seeds. With a melon baller, scoop out melon balls; place in a large salad bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, and grapes to the the bowl of melon.
- In a small bowl, mix together, sour cream, yogurt, and curry powder. Gently stir into salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
With a few amount adjustments to this, we really enjoyed this refreshing salad, thanks for sharing CD!...Kitten:)