1/2 Photos of Chicken and Mango Salad
Simple summer salad makes good use of leftover chicken and summer fruit. Recipe adapted from newspaper recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 whole mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- spinach leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup strawberry, sliced, garnish (optional)
- 1 kiwi, sliced garnish (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout (or other sprouts) (optional)
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped (or other apple) (optional)
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced (garnish) (optional)
- 2 ounces slivered almonds (garnish) (optional)
- 1In a large salad bowl combine salad ingredients (chicken, mangoes, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, celery, sprouts, and apples).
- 3In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, lemon juice and sugar.
- 4Add yogurt to dressing and stir well to combine.
- 5Add dressing to salad and toss well.
- 6Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 7Serve on spinach leaves and garnish with sliced strawberries, kiwi, radishes and almonds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 98.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: