1/1 Photo of Chicken and Macaroni in Tomato Sauce
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I love this recipe because it is so quick to put together and tastes great. It also freezes very well (before cooking) and can be cut in half for smaller families.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups canned chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup whole garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup canned mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except chicken and cheese.
- 4Pour into prepared pan.
- 5Top with chicken pieces and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove cover and push macaroni down into sauce if needed.
- 8Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Macaroni in Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 981.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: