Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in an old cookbook. You can vary it by substituting 1 1/2 cup cubed cooked ham or 1 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey for the chicken. Looks like it would be great for when you have leftover chicken, turkey, or ham.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (about 5 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover tightly; bake 1 hour.