Great recipe for date night!
Make and share this Chicken and Lemon Pepper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Dip chicken in eggs and coat in flour, paprika, salt and pepper mix.
- Heat 4 T butter and sauté chicken. cook until golden brown on both sides.
- remove chicken and place on serving platter.
- After chicken is removed, stir in remaining flour mixture. be sure to get all the bits and pieces up from the bottom of the pan.
- Add chicken broth, wine, mushrooms, parsley and lemon juice. add lemon zest for extra flavor and salt and pepper to taste. Let mushrooms cook until tender.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice.
The chicken was really tasty, and the lemon pepper sauce really dressed up the rice nicely. I did include the optional mushrooms, which I used button mushrooms, and I think it was a good choice. Made for 2009 Spring Pick-A-Chef.