1/1 Photo of Chicken and Lemon Pepper Sauce
Great recipe for date night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip chicken in eggs and coat in flour, paprika, salt and pepper mix.
- 2Heat 4 T butter and sauté chicken. cook until golden brown on both sides.
- 3remove chicken and place on serving platter.
- 4After chicken is removed, stir in remaining flour mixture. be sure to get all the bits and pieces up from the bottom of the pan.
- 5Add chicken broth, wine, mushrooms, parsley and lemon juice. add lemon zest for extra flavor and salt and pepper to taste. Let mushrooms cook until tender.
- 6Pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Lemon Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 191.4 mg
- Sodium 427.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 37.7 g