Recipe by KelBel
Quick and easy chicken for two.
Top Review by hanson1326
Quite a lot of flavor for such few ingredients. I used dried cherries as I didn't have raisins and it was still very good. It would be fun to experiment with different flavors like curry or saffron. Thanks for a great and simple recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1 leek, sliced and washed well
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Make couscous by heating chicken stock, butter and raisins to a boil. Add couscous, cover and remove from heat.
- Heat oil in medium skillet. Cut chicken into bit sized pieces. Add to hot oil, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add leeks, and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add wine and cook 5 more minutes.
- Fluff couscous and serve with chicken.