Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good way to use up any left over chicken or turkey. Makes a nice light lunch.
Make and share this Chicken and Kiwi Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Combine chicken, celery, walnuts, mayo and salt.
- Line 2 plates with lettuce.
- Divide chicken mixture between plates.
- Garnish with kiwi slices.
This was a delightful light lunch. DH and I enjoyed it, however, it was a bit plainer tasting than the version of chicken salad we are used to. I guess that is the southerner in us! Of note, I used a 13 oz. can of chicken verses leftover cooked chicken and this may have contributed to it tasting a little plain. All in all, an enjoyable salad! Thanks Tebo!