Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Chicken and Jalapeno Quesadillas for your Nu-wave Oven.
- 4 jalapeno-cilantro tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mexican cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted deli chicken (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Brush 2 tortillas with oil.
- Place tortillas, oil side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 of cheese, half of chicken, half of cilantro, and 1/4 of cheese, leaving 3/4-inch border.
- Top each with 1 tortilla, pressing to adhere; brush top with oil.
- Bake quesadillas until filling is heated through and edges begin to crisp, about 2~3 minutes.
- Using large metal spatula, turn each over and bake until bottom is crisp, about 1~2 minutes.
- Transfer quesadillas to plates. Cut into wedges and serve.
Great recipe. Flavour wave/ Nuwave is awesome. I wonder if we should devote a site to this. I know a lot of people have them. Leanne