Chicken and Jackfruit Curry
- to prepare rempah, combine all the rempah ingredients. pond together in a pestle and mortar untiil coarse paste forms.( you can whiz them in a blender if time is of the essence).
- heat some oil in a wok and fry the herb paste until fragrant.
- add the chicken and stir wellso that it is coated with the herb paste. stir-fry until chicken is half cooked. add in jackfruit and mix well.
- add coconut milk and 1 cup of water. bring to a boil, then turn the heat down and let the curry simmer ofr about 30 minutes.
- adjust seasoning and serve hot.