1/3 Photos of Chicken and Hummus Wraps
For a fast, healthy lunch or snack. From 'Fitness' magazine, September 2008. Prep time = cook time. NOTE: An additional ingredient could be some strips of yellow or red bell pepper, or sun-dried tomatoes.
My Private Note
wraps e ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- 4 small organic whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large grilled chicken breast, cut into thin strips (seasoned how you like)
- 1/2 small cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 teaspoons chili oil or 4 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- kosher sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1Spread 1/2 tablespoon hummus over each tortilla.
- 2Put the strips of chicken and cucumber on top; add the shredded lettuce.
- 3Drizzle each wrap with 1 teaspoon chile oil or sweet chile sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Roll up tortillas and secure with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Hummus Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas