For a fast, healthy lunch or snack. From 'Fitness' magazine, September 2008. Prep time = cook time. NOTE: An additional ingredient could be some strips of yellow or red bell pepper, or sun-dried tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- 4 small organic whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large grilled chicken breast, cut into thin strips (seasoned how you like)
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 teaspoons chili oil or 4 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- kosher sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon hummus over each tortilla.
- Put the strips of chicken and cucumber on top; add the shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle each wrap with 1 teaspoon chile oil or sweet chile sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas and secure with a toothpick.