Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and healthy lunch wrap. This recipe is by Ricardo from food tv.
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large tortillas or 6 small tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- In a bowl combine the vegetables, lemon juice, oil and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread tortillas with hummus, leaving a 1 inch border around the edges.
- Arrange vegetables and chicken on tortilla.
- Fold and wrap.