For as hearty and comforting this chili is, it is very simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken over medium heat in sauce pan.
- 2Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 3Reheat sauce pan over medium heat.
- 4Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- 5Add chicken, broth, oregano, chili powder and combine.
- 6Reduce heat to low.
- 7Cover and cook.
- 8*You can lessen broth and add more chicken and hominy for a thicker soup.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Hominy Chili
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1338.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g