Recipe by SweetySJD
This is a simple and healthy main course. You could adjust the seasonings to your preference.
Top Review by loof
Lovely chicken recipe! I used onion powder instead of grated onions, and boneless skinless chicken breasts. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. I wasn't sure about the hot sauce but it was a great addition. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 chicken breast halves, bone-in
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, coursely ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in an 11x7x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- Whisk oil, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, rosemary, pepper, sage, marjoram and pepper sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees, basting occasionally, 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Meat thermometer should read 170 degrees.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Drizzle with juices to serve.