1/2 Photos of Chicken and Herb White Pizza
weekend cooker's Note:
quick making pizza full of chicken, cheese, and spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated fresh pecorino romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups shreddedrotisserie chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place dough in a bowl coated with cooking spray, let dough stand , covered for 15 minutes.
- 3Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- 4Add flour and pepper, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 5Gradually add milk, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 6Cook 3 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 7Remove from heat adding cheese until cheese melts.
- 8Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal, roll dough into a 12 inch circle on a prepared baking sheet.
- 9Spread white sauce over dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 10Top with chicken, and onion.
- 11Bake at 450 degrees on bottom oven rack for 17 minutes or until crust is golden.
- 12Sprinkle with herbs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Herb White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese