Chicken and Heaps of Veges Soup
- Put the water and the chicken in a large pot and bring the water to a boil. Skim off the muck.
- Add vegetables except zucchini, the parsley, 4 tablespoons of the dill, and the salt and pepper. Cover and simmer of 2 1/2 hours, adjusting the seasoning to taste.
- Strain, remove the chicken, discard the vegetables and refrigerate the liquid to solidify. Refrigerate. Remove the fat from the soup.
- Just before serving, reheat the soup. Bring to a boil. Cut the zucchini into thin strips and add to the soup.
- Simmer about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked, but still firm. Serve with the remaining snipped dill.