Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Cooking with Paula Deen, Quick and Easy 2008
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F; lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, ham, soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix.
- On a clean, flat surface, unroll pizza dough. Cut dough in half crosswise.
- Spoon half of chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle. Fold 1 short side of dough over filling, pressing or crimping edges to seal.
- Place chicken pockets on prepared baking sheet. Brush evenly with olive oil. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.