Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe that I made after making some modifications on a recipe by Lubie, Chicken Pillows. I had a few things I wanted to add, and a few things that I didn't want to use, and here is the final product!
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- Mix together chicken, ham, bell pepper, and cream cheese.
- Take crescent rolls out of package, and separate, but leave two together, pressing seams together, creating a rectangle.
- Take the chicken mixture, and equally put some in each rectangle.
- Bring up the corners of the crescents, and press the seams together creating your pillow.
- Brush a little of the olive oil over each pillow.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- FOR SAUCE: Place soup, pepper and sour cream in saucepan and heat through.
- Let everyone drizzle the sauce over each pillow when ready to eat!