Recipe by Little Bee
I got this off of Southern U.S. Cuisine. It is very and tasty and simple to make! Serve with mashed potatoes or rice for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 6 slices thin cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms (4 ounces)
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken breast halves with salt, pepper and paprika and garlic powder to taste.
- Place ham slices in a shallow baking dish; top ham slices with chicken breast halves.
- Combine butter, soup, sour cream and mushrooms; stir well.
- Pour soup and sour cream mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour, or until done.
- During Last 5 minutes of baking sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and return to oven.