Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a refreshingly different salad with a nice homemade dressing. I used cook time as refrigeration time.
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml marjoram, leaves fresh, chopped
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml dried red pepper flakes
- 1 head red tip leaf lettuce, torn (7 cups)
- 236.59 ml torn radicchio
- 354.88 ml cubed 1 inch cooked chicken
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g package mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 7 ingredients, shake well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blue cheese.
- Shake dressing, pour over salad. Toss lightly to coat.
- Place on 4 salad plates, sprinkle with blue cheese.