1 hr 20 mins
This is a refreshingly different salad with a nice homemade dressing. I used cook time as refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon marjoram, leaves fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 head red tip leaf lettuce, torn (7 cups)
- 1 cup torn radicchio
- 1 1/2 cups cubed 1 inch cooked chicken
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 7 ingredients, shake well.
- 2Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blue cheese.
- 4Shake dressing, pour over salad. Toss lightly to coat.
- 5Place on 4 salad plates, sprinkle with blue cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Greens Topped With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 20.6 g