- 2 1⁄2 kg chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 750 g spinach
- 500 g pumpkin, peel
- 2 garlic, crushed
- 2 cm piece ginger, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin from the chicken and lightly brown in the oil with 1 clove of the garlic.
- Add 1/2 cup or so of the coconut milk and the remaining garlic. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Skin and cut the squash into cubes. Add to chicken. Simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Add the greens and remaining coconut milk and let simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- Serve over rice.