Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
So Yummy! Even my husband, who hates goat cheese, loved this recipe I created.
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced green chilis
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup heavy half-and-half
- Mix together 1 cup of sour cream, chicken, 1 tbsp of the goat cheese, green chilies, salt, and pepper.
- Place two corn tortillas in glass baking dish. Top with 1/3 of chicken filling, and then with some of the Monterey jack cheese. Repeat this process, ending with tortillas.
- Whisk together the remaining sour cream, half and half, and remaining goat cheese. Pour over top layer of tortillas and top with remaining Monterey jack.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Creamy, mild & tasty. I did add green enchilada sauce (Recipe #473252) in the bottom of the pan before adding in the enchiladas and then after preparing the enchiladas and before baking, I added more green enchilada sauce on the top.