1/2 Photos of Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas With Goat Cheese Cream Sauce
So Yummy! Even my husband, who hates goat cheese, loved this recipe I created.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together 1 cup of sour cream, chicken, 1 tbsp of the goat cheese, green chilies, salt, and pepper.
- 2Place two corn tortillas in glass baking dish. Top with 1/3 of chicken filling, and then with some of the Monterey jack cheese. Repeat this process, ending with tortillas.
- 3Whisk together the remaining sour cream, half and half, and remaining goat cheese. Pour over top layer of tortillas and top with remaining Monterey jack.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas With Goat Cheese Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.7
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 147.1 mg
- Sodium 1055.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: