This is a FAST and easy recipe I created when I was short on time and wanted something relatively healthy. (In some parts of the country, I believe you can buy Paula Deen's House Seasoning commercially - but not where I live.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Paula Deen House Seasoning
Chicken and Green Beans
- 1To make Paula Deen's House Seasoning:.
- 2Mix all ingredients and store in a shaker.
- 3To make the chicken and green beans:.
- 4Melt the butter and olive oil together in large saute pan over med-high heat.
- 5Season the chicken strips with House Seasoning.
- 6Add the chicken strips, sliced onion, and more seasoning to the pan and sauté until chicken is just cooked through.
- 7In the meantime, per the package instructions, cook the green beans in the microwave until tender-crisp.
- 8Add the cooked green beans and almonds to the chicken mixture and toss until green beans are coated with juices and almonds are slightly toasted. Squeeze lemon over top.
- 9Season one last time, to taste.
- 10Serve immediately with salad, warm bread with goat cheese, and cold grapes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Green Beans Amandine
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 28387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.6 g