Recipe by crawfish pie
Found this recipe in a newspaper.It is quick and easy to make.
Top Review by MizzNezz
A very good dish. I found fresh green beans at our market and used them (1lb) in this. Added 2 more cloves garlic, and it was done in 20 minutes. Very flavorful. I really liked this, and will make it often. Especially when our garden has green beans ready to pick!
- 4 chicken breasts (cubed)
- 2 cans French style green beans (14.5oz.,drained)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (14.5oz., undrained)
- 2⁄3 cup onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to your tastes)
- pepper (to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot brown chicken,onions and garlic.
- When brown add both cans of green beans,chicken broth and stewed tomatoes and seasonings.
- Stir to mix and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer till chicken is cooked throughly (about 30 minutes).
- Serve with rice.