- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken, cook and stir on medium-high heat 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in beans and water. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover. Simmer 5 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Add Velveeta and pepper; cook until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring frequently. Serve over rice.