Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy! Found majority of this recipe online & changed it up a little. We just added a dinner roll, but you could serve over mashed potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shreded parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown the chicken breasts (no more than a couple of minutes each side). Do not cook through. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Pour the green beans into a 2 quart casserole dish. Place the chicken on top of the beans.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soup. milk & spices. Pour over the top of the chicken and green beans. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes in until the chicken is no longer pink, and the cheese is browned.