Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy weeknight supper.Mashed potatoes are a perfect side,
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, mixed with the milk
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken.
- Save flour mixture.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in butter, turning and browning until done.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, saute mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Add onion, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 T of the flour mix to pan.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add milk mixture, stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- Thin with more milk if neccesary.
This was soooo easy. It was so good my husband loved it, and he is really picky about what he eats.
Cut this accordingly for 4 servings, tasty dish. Loved the gravy!
I have made this recipe quite a few times already. This is a perfect weeknight meal and is quick and easy to make! My husband and I just love this! Thanks for the recipe!