From Rachael Ray; her mother-in-law's recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grainy stone ground mustard
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups couscous
- 1Add flour to a shallow bowl; place a large skillet over med-high heat; add 1 tablespoon olive oil and the butter to the skillet.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add chicken to skillet; cook 7-8 minutes or until browned.
- 4Add in wine; scrape up browned bits as wine comes to a bubble; cook the liquid down, 30 seconds to a minute.
- 5Combine the half-and-half and mustard; pour over the chicken.
- 6Add grapes to the skillet and shake or toss to coat the chicken and grapes in the sauce.
- 7Lower heat to low and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, make the couscous—bring the chicken broth and a drizzle of olive oil to a boil; add in the couscous.
- 9Remove pan from heat and cover; let sit for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- 10Serve mounds of couscous with chicken and grapes alongside or on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Grapes With Creamy Mustard Sauce and Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 743.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 56.1 g