Recipe by morgainegeiser
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
This recipe is super easy and really good. I have tried many recipes for Chicken and Grapes, and this one is my favorite so far. The spices compares to the sweetness of the grapes is just right. I will definitely be making this again and will post a picture then. Made for team Tasty Testers during ZWT9 for the Greek round.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 broiler chickens, cut in pieces
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup white grapes, seedless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add chicken and brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to casserole.
- Add scallions to the skillet and cook until browned.
- Add wine and heat. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover.
- Add grapes and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.