Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Chicken and Grapes recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add chicken and brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to casserole.
- Add scallions to the skillet and cook until browned.
- Add wine and heat. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover.
- Add grapes and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
This recipe is super easy and really good. I have tried many recipes for Chicken and Grapes, and this one is my favorite so far. The spices compares to the sweetness of the grapes is just right. I will definitely be making this again and will post a picture then. Made for team Tasty Testers during ZWT9 for the Greek round.