Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is easy and quick for a luncheon or weeknight summer supper. Very light and refreshing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces jumbo pasta shells, cooked (16-18)
- lettuce leaf
- vinaigrette, of choice (we like Raspberry)
- Combine grapes, chicken, yogurt, celery, green onion, mustard and salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture into cooked shells.
- Place on lettuce leaves and top with vinaigrette of choice.