1/1 Photo of Chicken and Grape Panini
Looks too delicious not to post! From California Grape Comm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup coarsely chopped seedless grapes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels or 1 cup canned corn kernel
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup bottled low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 1Combine grapes, corn, onion, garlic, cilantro and dressing;refrigerate.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on bottom half of focaccia bread, arrange chicken on cheese, top with 1 cup grape relish and sprinkle remaining cheese over relish.
- 3Wrap in heavy-duty foil and grill over medium heat 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 minutes longer.
- 4Carefully unwrap sandwich, cut into 4 wedge-shaped portions and serve hot with remaining relish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Grape Panini
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 356.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese