Looks too delicious not to post! From California Grape Comm.
Make and share this Chicken and Grape Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped seedless grapes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels or 1 cup canned corn kernel
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup bottled low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- Combine grapes, corn, onion, garlic, cilantro and dressing;refrigerate.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on bottom half of focaccia bread, arrange chicken on cheese, top with 1 cup grape relish and sprinkle remaining cheese over relish.
- Wrap in heavy-duty foil and grill over medium heat 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 minutes longer.
- Carefully unwrap sandwich, cut into 4 wedge-shaped portions and serve hot with remaining relish.