Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
Leave greasy pizza to Domino's and make this fresh pizza that combines the tangy taste of goat cheese with fresh basil and seasonal veggies.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb whole wheat pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup portabella mushroom, sliced 1/2-inch-thick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup bottled pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup skinless boneless shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 cup fresh sweet corn
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly coat a round perforated pan with vegetable cooking spray, or put a pizza stone in the oven while it preheats. Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, and roll it into a 12-ing circle. Place dough on prepared pizza pan or stone, and bake for 5 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, coat a small nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until softened and lightly browned; set aside.
- Spread the pesto over warm crust, leaving 1/2-inch edge. Sprinkl pepper evenly over crust, and top with chicken, corn, mushrooms, and goat cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is cooked through and cheese is golden brown. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with basil. Cut into 8 wedges; serve hot.