Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like garlic the way I do, you'll love this. The chicken is falling off the bone and has a wonderful flavor.
- Place the chicken, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, cinnamon or allspice in the bottom of large pan or dutch oven.
- Pour the liquid over all and mix together.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat to low.
- Cook undisturbed for about an hour, until the chicken and garlic are very tender.
- Transfer to a deep platter, garnish with parsley and serve, spreading the softened garlic cloves onto good crusty bread.