A lovely chicken salad from the Southern chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. Turkey would be an easy substitution for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove seeds and membrane from orange sections and cut in half.
- 2Cut grapes in half and split almonds.
- 3Peel and slice banana.
- 4Mix all ingredients together lightly but thoroughly.
- 5Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce or mesclun.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: