Recipe by evelyn/athens
Very easy. Very good.
Top Review by Donna Matthews
We really, really liked this one dish, make ahead, cold meal yesterday when it was hot outside. DH especially commented on the nice contrast between the sweetness of the pineapple and the bite of the curry (I did use 2 teaspoons). I loved the crunch of the peanuts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (1 lb) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup small cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder (or more, to your taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt