Very easy. Very good.
Make and share this Chicken and Fruit Curry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (1 lb) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup small cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder (or more, to your taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine chicken, pineapple, celery, cauliflower, onions and peanuts.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly with chicken.
- Chill well.