Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped, divid
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, Diced, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned,spt
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Combine vegetables in 3 qt.
- baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1T parsley, 2t basil, and the pepper.
- Combine the bouillon cube and water and pour over vegetables.
- Make paste of 1T parsley, 1t basil, the garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Place the chicken over the vegetables.
- Spread the paste on the chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 1/2 hrs or until the chicken and vegetables are tender, basting occasionally.