Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, in unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lbs.)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Peel and section GRAPEFRUIT over bowl; reserve juice.
- Drain PINEAPPLE well; reserving juice.
- Combine juices and add enough water to equal 1 cup of liquid.
- Combine with CORNSTARCH and SOY SAUCE.
- Rinse CHICKEN BREASTS and pat dry; remove any excess fat.
- Cut across grain into thin strips.
- In large non-stick skillet, sprayed with no stick cooking spray, stir-fry CHICKEN with GARLIC in OIL over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Add SNOW PEAS and cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring until thickened.
- Add grapefruit, pineapple and green onions; heat.
I didn't like this recipe, no flavor
This has a very good taste. The only changes I made, I ended up using 2 cups of liquid to make sauce. (one just wasn't enough) Thank you for posting!!