Chicken and Feta Tostadas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large glass bowl, combine tomatoes, fresh parsley, cooked chicken, salt, black pepper, and 3 tablespoons cooking oil.
- Brush the tortillas on both sides with oil; place on baking sheets.
- Bake the tortillas until they start to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn the tortillas and bake for 1 to minutes longer until lightly browned.
- Top each tortilla with an equal amount of the feta cheese.
- Return the baking sheets to the oven cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the cheese is just melting.
- Top the tortillas with the chicken mixture and serve.