Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is Jewish French/Moroccan recipe. Simple to make and unbelievably delicious!
Make and share this Chicken and Fennel recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the turmeric, pepper and salt into the olive oil. Brush about half of this mixture over the chicken fillets.
- Saute chicken gently for about 30 minutes Do not cover - turn the fillets occasionally.
- Trim and clean the fennel bulbs. Cut into 4 pieces each.
- Arrange fennel pieces in the pan with the chicken. Add about one third of the water. Brush with the remaining oil mixture.
- Cover the pan and stew slowly for about an hour or until the fennel is soft. During this time add more water only if necessary. The covered pan should generate enough of its own moisture.