Don't freak out! That'd just be your regular frozen green peas! Peas are optional but good, and supply the veggie for the meal. Another quick and easy oven entree. from Southern Living Cooking Light, 10/91
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow 2 quart casserole.
- 2Place chicken thighs in casserole, turning to coat all sides.
- 3Add mushrooms (sliced or whole).
- 4Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 5Add peas; re-cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until peas are tender.
- 6Actually, I bake the last 10 minutes or so uncovered to reduce the liquid somewhat. Or you can thicken the liquid for sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and English Pea Bake (Peas Optional!)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 447.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g