Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Make and share this Chicken and Dumplings With Can Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, soups
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, soups
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes or 1 tablespoon fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- Put Chicken in pot cover with water. add salt,pepper,onion,celery flakes and bullion cubes. Remove bay leaf and chicken. debone chicken dice and put back in pot. Add both can of soups and butter. Roll biscuits out and cut with a pizza cutter. Cut them all at once before putting bake in pot. Bring pot to a boil add biscuits. Don't stir the pot pock them down with a spoon. Cover and cook for about 45 min on med to low. shacking the pot around in a circle to mix them around. uncover about ever 10 min to poke down dumplings. Once the dumpling sink to the bottom their should be about done.