Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
from country cuisines gladys goldsmith made with hungry jacks butter tastin biscuits abilene reporter news aug30 1995 this could be a freezer meal cooking the broth one day and adding a tube or 2 of biscuits later she probably added veggies whole and discarded them , but im not
- cook the chicken and turkey breast with the water and veggies bouillon and pepper for 1 hour until falling off bone tender.
- remove from broth and debone and de skin.
- chop meat unto small pieces.
- bring broth to a rolling boil.
- add quartered biscuits and add pieces one at a time.
- return broth to a boil.
- reduce heat.
- cover cook 14 minutes.
- mix with meat and serve.
- meat and broth can be frozen in smaller quantities to use later.