- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) package flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until tender.
- Remove cooked chicken to let cool.
- Save broth.
- Add soup, salt and pepper (to taste) to broth and bring to a slow boil.
- Do not break tortillas up in package.
- Cut tortillas into squares and drop into boiling mix. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Tear or cut up chicken and add to pot.
- Let cook for 5 minutes and serve.
- (Do Not Use Corn Tortillas).